Here you will find the answers to all things SK-in Collagen. If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Remove the measuring cup provided, open the bottle and fill the measuring cup provided (25ml). Pour into a glass of water, mix and drink. Take once a day.
There are many reasons to take SK-in Collagen. As well as helping you to feel great, SK-in Collagen contains not only Collagen but other ingredients like Vitamin B6, Glycine, L-arginine and a full range of aminos. The SK-in formulation has been created with the aim to: improve skin hydration, strengthen your nails and hair, fight against cellulite, prevent pain in your joints, improve blood flow which is good for your metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue, enhance exercise performance, improve gut health, improve digestion and regulate your hormone activity.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is found in our bones, muscles, skin and tendons. As we reach our 20’s, the amount of collagen we produce starts to decrease so it is important to take a supplement like SK-in Collagen to keep our collagen levels up in order to help our bodies to revitalise and rejuvenate.
Each bottle contains: 20 x 10,000mg collagen serving (one per day)
SK-in Collagen drink contains:
- 10,000mg of beef collagen which helps to boost the regeneration of connective tissues, support skin elasticity and moisture and helps maintain a youthful appearance whilst enhancing hair and nail strength.
- Glycine which aids our food digestions and overall gut health as well as reducing inflammation. It also maintain healthy sleep.
- Vitamin B6 which regulates our hormonal activity and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- L-arginine which helps the body to build protein, enhance exercise performance and improves blood flow which is necessary for the normal metabolic process.
- Contains the full spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids, which could help to increase the level of natural antioxidants in the body.
There are only 56 calories in each 25ml dose of SK-in Collagen.
Yes, SK-in Collagen is Gluten Free.
Restoring you bodies collagen levels by taking a supplement like SK-in Collagen could be effective at reducing acne symptoms. When our skin is damaged by an acne breakout, collagen is put to good use by helping to heal the wound. Collagen plays a key role in scarring as it’s used by the immune system to close the wound and form new skin in the area.
Taking SK-in Collagen can be helpful during pregnancy. Pregnant women can experience brittle hair and even hair loss, so taking collagen can help restore hair back to health. The postpartum benefits of taking a collagen supplement can also help with skin elasticity and helping to tighten the skin on the stomach. Always consult your doctor or midwife before taking any supplement.
Collagen can boost metabolism by increasing lean muscle mass. When combined with exercise, taking SK-in Collagen helps skeletal muscle resulting in an increased metabolism.
Free shipping to the United Kingdom as well as to all EU countries. Shipping to any other country will cost you only £10.
You can pay for your order online with your debit or credit, or by Paypal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary and are dependent on skin type and skin condition.